UNIFY – Job Center Partners
College of Lake County Adult Education
CLC offers classes for the following:
- Adult Basic Education and Literacy: basic reading, writing and mathematics for students who have not completed a high school diploma
- High School Equivalency (English, Spanish and Online)
- English as a Second Language (Beginning, Intermediate, and Advanced)
- Transition to College and Work Programs: applied language, math and computer learning in a select career field, such as healthcare, manufacturing, etc.
- Integrated Career & Academic Preparation System (ICAPS): certificate programs in career and technical education fields. Free tuition and rental books are available for the first 6 credits and scholarships are available to complete the programs. Additional academic support is available to students.
Classes are offered online, at three campuses in Grayslake, Waukegan, and Vernon Hills, and at various community sites.
Classes are offered online and at three campuses in Grayslake, Waukegan, and Vernon Hills.
Organization – College of Lake County Adult Education
Primary Location – 19351 W. Washington St. Grayslake, IL 60030
Primary Phone – 847-543-2485 or 847-543-2024
Website – https://www.clcillinois.edu/programs-and-classes/adulted
Contact Name & Title – Jennifer Cordova, Student Success Manager
Referral Guide – Send referrals for all classes listed above.