UNIFY – Job Center Partners
College of Lake County Adult Education
CLC offers classes for the following:
- Adult Basic Education and Literacy: basic reading, writing and mathematics for students who have not completed a high school diploma
- High School Equivalency (English, Spanish and Online)
- English as a Second Language (Beginning, Intermediate, and Advanced)
Transition to College and Work Programs:
- Bridge to Careers: applied language, math and computer learning in a select career field, such as healthcare, manufacturing, etc.
- Integrated Career & Academic Preparation System (ICAPS): certificate programs in career and technical education fields. Free tuition and rental books are available for the first 6 credits and scholarships are available to complete the programs. Additional academic support is available to students.
Classes are offered online and in-person at three campuses in Grayslake, Waukegan, and Vernon Hills, and at various community sites throughout northern Lake County and Wauconda.
Organization – College of Lake County Adult Education
Primary Location – 19351 W. Washington St. Grayslake, IL 60030
Primary Phone – 847-543-2485 or 847-543-2024
Website – https://www.clcillinois.edu/programs-and-classes/adulted
Contact Name & Title – Carmen Nieto, Community Education Coordinator
Referral Guide – Send referrals for all classes listed above.