Work, Earn & Learn
An opportunity to WORK, EARN and LEARN
while finding a career that’s right for you.
A full-time 6-month paid internship.
An opportunity to gain an industry-recognized credential.
Training by industry professionals.
What is it?
The WEL program offers an opportunity to gain work experience within a variety career fields, learning new skills with different employers.
Key Benefits for Participants:
- Develop technical skills needed on the job
- Develop essential soft skills
- Obtain industry-recognized credentials
- Earn a livable wage
Key Benefits for Employers:
- Improve your strategy for hiring a skilled workforce
- Reduce your company’s skills gap
- Increase employee loyalty and reduce turnover
- Diversify your workforce
- CDL Driver
- Stock Clerk
- Maintenance Technician
- Wall Panel Installer
- Diesel Technician Mechanic
- Independent Living Counselor
- Graphic Designer
How to Get Started
Attendance to a WEL program information session is required to be eligible for the program. Check back with us frequently to see when our next WEL program opportunity is available.
© 2020 CareerTech Media